An addition to the Harmony sleeping bag range, the Harmony Double provides space and comfort for two bodies. Manufactured in the Nutmeg & Sky blue colour, in a comfortable microfibre fabric, which is soft against the skin and really warm and comfortable to sleep in.
- The Harmony is made from 210T microfibre polyester and is soft to touch making it a cosy and snug fabric to sleep in.
- The single-layer stitch construction ensures an even fill distribution meaning no build up of stuffing or uncomfortable lumps while you sleep.
- Add in its breathability to help against the build up of heat and moisture vapour, the Harmony double aims to ensure you get a comfortable and peaceful night's sleep.
- Made with ease of use in mind, the Harmony double features a two-way auto-lock zip which seals in warmth but also provides adjustable ventilation.
- The auto-lock feature means the bag won't come open in the night, meaning you don't need to worry about waking up to a draught.
- The zip guard features anti-catch piping to help prevent any snagging on the lining, and also has an insulating zip baffle to reduce cold spots on the inside of the bag.
- Not only this, but the zip extends around the foot of the bag meaning that in warm weathers it can be fully opened and used as a blanket.
- All of this, bundled into a 4-strap compression stuffsack meaning you can compact it down for ease of transportation.