What we love most about hiking fast is experiencing more things. More sunrises from the overlook, more high fives at the summit, more post-hike tea with friends back at the car park. And more terrain — tarmac to trail to street to stone steps. So we took the room-for-your-toes comfort, protection, and stability of our iconic hiker and gave it a running shoe feel with a waterproof, engineered knit upper and all-terrain tread.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Speed-lace webbing system with top collar hooks for comfortably snug fit
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- 7mm heel-to-toe drop
- Eco Anti-Odour for natural odour control
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Performance mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability
- Injected EVA midsole for surprisingly lightweight fit and feel
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Breathable textile lining
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner. Air dry away from heat.