A Dyna-sys compatible chain designed for use with MTB 10 speed systems.
The HG-X chain uses a directional design with specifically shaped inner and outer plates to optimise shifting over the chainset and cassette providing smooth and precise movement.
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under
- Durability is assured through a chromising treatment on link pins, and the heat treatment of roller
- Open design of inner links increase mud shedding ability
- Mushrooming of the pins gives unsurpassed side-plate retention
- Chain is optimised for Shimano 10-speed HG-X MTB drivetrains only
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) that is smooth running and increases durability
- Corrosion-resistant Zinc-alloy plating and grey finish on inner and outer plates
- Weight: 273 grams