Introducing from Vango the Contour 60:70 Rucksack, designed for backpackers and explorers to support them on those multi-day, multi-night expeditions! The Contour delivers upon excellent performance and welcomes a comfortable fit and recommended by DofE and Scouts, because of its brilliantly designed Quick Adjust back system, this rucksack allows the user to customise for a perfect fit on a wide range of back lengths. The feature packed Contour backpack balances great value with top quality design and construction.
The main body of the rucksack has been produced from Excel 420-Denier polyester material offering durability in a lightweight fabric. The base of the rucksack has been produced from 600-Denier material offering stability and protection against knocking and bumping.
The pro-weave side pockets can store your essentials that you require quick and easy access to, however when they are not in use the pockets sit flush to the bag to prevent snagging. The additional zip pocket under the lid is a great place to store your phone, keys or wallet as these items are kept out of sight and in place you can easily gain access to them.
The side compression straps allow you to tightly secure the rucksack and also narrows the pack allowing you to squeeze through tight spaces on your travels.
- Quick Adjust Back System (QA) - Coupling a contoured alloy frame for load distribution with a webbing ladder arrangement for back length adjustment. The Quick–Step system offers uncomplicated adjustment, comfort and durability
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Regular back size - Designed for backs measuring between 50-60cm from hip to C7 vertebrae
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Ergonomic padded hip belt - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Top lid access with extendable gaiter and buckle closure. Provides secure pack closure
- Additional zip pocket under lid - Safe storage for small items
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Detachable rain cover - included in the base of the pack to keep pack dry and aid visibility in low light
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear
- Expansion side zip pockets - Slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Pro-weave side pockets - Constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material. Pockets sit flush with the pack when empty. Allows easy access to essential items
- Dual side compression straps - Stabilise rucksack contents
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle - Provides a secure fit with an easy to reach whistle for safety
- Reflective points - Aids visibility in poor weather and low light conditions
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Shoulder fit guide - Indicates correctly adjusted rucksack harness
- Excel® 420D Honeycomb Polyester - offers great strength to weight ratio
- Excel® 600D Polyester - 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU for a multi-purpose, robust fabric
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Rucksack Dimensions: L30.0 x H80.0 x W31.0cm
- Volume: 70.0 lt
- Back System: Adjustable