Contents – Wholegrain savoury rice with spicy beef and vegetables.
Real food, ready to eat – The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Ingredients: Cooked Wholegrain Rice (26%)(Wholegrain Rice, Water), Beef (18%), Water, Onion, Red & Green Peppers, Mushroom, Maize Starch, Carrot, Spinach, Soya Beans, Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Soya Beans, Wheat Flour, Spirit Vinegar), Honey, Garlic Puree, Ginger Puree, Rice Wine, Glucose Syrup, Rapeseed Oil, Fructose, Salt, White Wine Vinegar, Salted Black Beans (Soya), Concentrated Red Pepper Juice, Sugar, Onion Powder, Spices, Concentrated Onion Juice, Sunflower Oil, Colour: Paprika Extrac; Tomato Powder, Rice Flour
Allergens – For allergens, including cereals containing gluten see ingredients in bold (wheat flour, soya and dairy)
- Nutritional information (Typical values per 100g) –
- Energy: 511 kj / 122 kcal
- Fat 4.5 g of which saturates 2.2 g
- Carbohydrate 14 g of which sugars 2.8 g
- Fibre: 1.3 g
- Protein: 5.9 g
- Salt: 0.65 g
- Storage – Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Shelf life – 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit